Saturday, February 21, 2015

More Shiny Shabby

Shiny Shabby II

I have some more Shiny Shabby for you! So much good stuff there! So this outfit is by Reverie, the Honey Pie Tied-up shirt and skirt are really pretty. The skirt and shirt come in multiple colors but I tend to settle on the neutrals more than the colors but I admit I had a hard time deciding between the red and the brown skirt. I like the skirt well enough I may go back and get the red one as well. I rarely get a chance to wear this Maitreya hat/hair combo so I was excited I got to use it for this shoot. I didn't do much to this outfit other than add one of my Maxi Gossamer necklaces that has a vintage feel to it, and the ieQED rings from the Shiny Shabby event. The setting uses {anc} print roll screen that I seriously love, you can't see all of it in this photo but go check it out, you will love it too. The glass bottle and drape are from the 22769 decorating pack and the painting, one of my favorite items from the Shiny Shabby event, comes with the awesome N4RS Siena set. I will probably be visiting the event again, I tried to have some restraint the first time around I am slowly losing my resolve had controlling my purchases!

Shirt: Reverie Honey Pie Tied-up shirt in Indigo at Shiny Shabby
Skirt: Reverie Honey Pie Skirt in Brown at Shiny Shabby
Hat and Hair: Maitreya Siobhan in Copper
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Selene
Rings: ieQED Jessi Rings in Copper at Shiny Shabby
Boots: JD Neva Boots in Sand at Shiny Shabby

Canvas Drop: {anc} Print Rollscreen in White at Shiny Shabby
Glass Bottle with Drape: 22769 at Shiny Shabby
Landscape Painting: N4RS painting from Siena Furniture Set at Shiny Shabby
Plant: Apple Fall L'Olivier

No comments:

Post a Comment