Friday, February 27, 2015

More Uber Goodness

Uber (Chapter4)

The Uber goodness just keeps on coming! Today it's all about my SEUL fringe skirt. I grabbed it at Uber and to be honest I had a whole other idea on styling it with boots and a white blouse and some boho jewelry but I was going through my inventory and found this fur poncho by IAF and I went with it. The hair is from Lelutka one of the newer releases called Aaliyah it uses their new color hud which I am liking but I do kinda miss all my hair bases not just automatically matching, maybe there have new bases and I just haven't grabbed them yet. I went with a root fade from the hud and it had sort of a Khloe Kardashian feel to it. I could see her in the short tight fringe skirt and fur poncho. The shoes are another fav of mine from Uber by Just Designs. FYI READ THE ENCLOSED NOTECARD! This pair of shoes comes with socks also and you have to read the notecard what socks to wear with what shoes if you want to know which ones will work with your mesh body. For instance if you need the Maitreya socks you have to wear the Belleza shoes. Once I had that all sorted out though was loving them! The bench and rug from Junk is also at Uber as well as the wall art from Tarte. I don't know if I will blog much more from Uber, I still have a ton of things I haven't yet but we will see how it goes, Snow days have allowed me a little more blogging fun this week than I normally get! :-)

Skirt: SEUL Fringe Skirt in Brown available at Uber
Poncho: IAF Fur Poncho in Brown
Shoes: JD Just Design Boho in Vintage Brown available at Uber
Jewelry: Mandala Soul2 in Brown
Hair: Lelutka Aaliyah from the Range Pack
Bench: junk. Boho Spring Bench  available at Uber
Rug: junk. Round Boho Rug in Brown  available at Uber
Wall Art: tarte. Boho Wall Art from the Sky Boho Collection  available at Uber


No comments:

Post a Comment