Monday, February 16, 2015

Cold Winter Day

Cold Winters Day

So I am sitting here at home watching a very cold rain; it was suppose to have been snow but alas no such luck. I know some of you are sick of snow and winter but for those of us who rarely see the white stuff the thought of a snowy day is as exciting as hearing those magical words..."School is closed for a snow day". It is very cold though and I am keeping warm snuggled up in a favorite sweater and this dress from Zenith (available at Kustom9) reminds me of it, the dress version of it anyway. I thought this was such a nice dress, the texture is fabulous, not blurry at all which happens with a lot of knit textures. I kept it simple pairing it with my Maitrerya Devi boots in brown, Exxess Jagoda hair and Mandala Milky Way choker in brown. I was able to wear the dress with my Maitreya Lara body which always makes me a happy camper. Kustom9 is open and they has some really cute things I will try and get to blogging this week. Maybe if I can get another "cold rain day" off.

Dress: Zenith Comfy Sweater Dress in Milk available at Kustom9
Hair: Exxess Jagoda in Mahaghony
Necklace" Mandala Milky Way Choker in Brown
Boots: Maitreya Devi in Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment