Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Just Wait.

Just Wait.

 Waiting, sometimes it's actually a good thing, allows you to gain perspective, build anticipation of what's to come and creates an excitement that immediate gratification doesn't allow. Sometime's it feels like an eternity, nothing will change and all will be lost. I constantly try to stay with the more optimistic version of waiting although I can be guilty of being impatient. I wait for event to open counting the hours until I can see the newest and brightest offerings SL's amazing creators come up with. I spend way to many Lindens on things I may or may not wear or use just because artistically I so appreciate the work they have put in to something and how it shows in the detail and the care that in which it was made. I try to be more selective these days but it's hard, still I have slowed down buying every gorgeous gown or dress since I am really a jeans and sweater kind of girl. This outfit I would wear in RL and would probably be a go to on a regular basis. Simple, easy and comfortable but stylish. I picked up the Pure Poison Amy flats at Kustom9 along with my new favorite pair of jeans from Fishy Strawberry.  The jacket and shirt is a combo from Cold Logic and normally has stuff a little too tame for me but when I mix and match I find somethings I really like, again, well made trumps almost everything and I have not even been disappointed with any of these designers. I have other things in my life I am having to wait on right now, so I guess I am being a little reflective, it's hard to wait, especially when you have no control over it, it can get depressing, but optimism is a sweet gift to those that have to wait, so now that I have hit up a lot of the current events, I will wait for the next round of events, optimistic that it will be worth the wait!

Jacket and Shirt: Cold Logic Combo Tate in Onyx
Jeans: Fishy Strawberry Boyfriend Jeans Slim in Dark Wash at Kustom9
Shoes: Pure Poison Amy Flats in Black at Kustom9
Hair: Wasabi Pills Michelle Reds Pack
Necklace: Argrace Sweetest Necklace
Body: Maitreya Mesh - lara

No comments:

Post a Comment