Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Vintage Cyber Girl

Vintage Cyber Girl

I visited Futurewave last night and while I normally am not one to go all out on cyber type things I had a good time and ended up buying quite a few items. There is a large selection of items and while much of it is very futuristic, there were several items that kind of reminded me of vintage views of what the future would hold. I ended up styling with that in mind and I think I got close to that vision. I sort of see this as a "Lost in Space" era look. It was fun to put together and if you enjoy a futuristic lifestyle in SL then the Futurewave event will be right up your alley.

Dress: Gallatic Skyla Dress at Futurewave
Cuffs and Collar: Zibska Amphitrite at Futurewave
Helmet: Bliensen + MaiTai - Raumzeit - Helmet at Futurewave
Shoes: Miamai Le Blanc Connection Prec at Futurewave
Eyes: Less is More CyberEYE
Headset: Neurolab Inc. Hi - Beat Tronic
Eyeshadow: Zibska Ena in Terra
Lips: AD Lippy in Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment