Friday, May 29, 2015

Color Me Turquoise

CMP TURQ 2 FULL copy CMP TURQ 2 HEAD brighter copy

The turquoise theme of Color Me Project is going on and this dress from Sofie's Selection, I am hooked on. I am going to be cautious here because I was recently told by a designer that I should not be offering opinions or viewpoints that are my own or relevant to only me, that I should remain neutral and/or positive in all the things I blog. I think this kind of defeats what a blog is, but please be assured anything I do blog it's because I LIKE it and I LIKE this dress a lot. it's sexy with it's cut out sides and slit at the leg, low cut and the hood makes me feel a little mysterious. The low cut allows for adding a statement necklace and it's wide enough in the hood that earrings can be worn as well, that's a win/win! The hud that comes with the dress gives you choices of patterns all keeping with the turquoise theme and the very cool shoes are from this round of Color Me Project and were created by Sky. The shoes have some great details and are  made for Slink Feet or TMP feet. I really hope more designers will start creating for my Maitreya feet as well so I don't have to keep switching feet back and forth, the shoes however were worth the trouble. A quick note on the eye makeup, 90% of the time when I add a eye makeup layer to my outfits it is from Elymode, the reason why is because I love the options the choice of colors and style, and that she creates not only the over the top stuff but basic cat liner is colors that don't overwhelm and just accent, I get to keep looking like me with the addition of some color, YAY! Thank you Ely! All the rest of the outfit is listed below.

Dress: Sofie's Selection Hooded Dress available at Color Me Project
Shoes: Sky Lorelei for Slink Feet available at Color Me Project
Necklace and Earrings: Mandala Tefutefu in Gold
Bracelets: BOOM Fearless Wrist Cuff in Gold
Hair: booN GFR834 hair in Chestnut (edited to work with the hood)
Eye Makeup: Elymode Basic Cat Liner in Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment