Saturday, February 7, 2015

Vintage Flair from Gizza

CHAPTER FOUR

I dropped by the Chapter Four event today and wasn't expecting to purchase anything as I have been trying to not spend so much on clothes, shoes and builds but once again my willpower took a hike. I couldn't resist the "Colette" sweater and skirt ensemble from Gizza it had such a cool vintage vibe to it, dress it up with heels and gloves for "Mad Men" style shopping excursion or with flat boots and tights for a retro beatnik look that would have you ready for poetry night in a coffee house. The outfit is impeccably made just as all of Gizza's items are and I love the fact I can wear it with my Maitreya Mesh body and the sassy beret it comes with makes me a happy girls because I love when I designer sees a total look and creates it so well. The skin is Glam Affair and another great find at Chapter Four! Cute short hair from elua and accessories from Swallow make me a girl about town ready to put a dent in the shopping economy!

Sweater/Skirt/Beret Combo: Gizza Colette for Chapter Four
Gloves: FATEplay Duelling Gloves
Shoes: Maitreya Zest Pumps in Black
Accessories: Swallow Lion clutch, Lion Earrings
Skin: Glam Affair Sohpie & Ellie Jamaica 04 for Chapter Four
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: Eula Fran in Red

No comments:

Post a Comment