Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Waiting For My Ship to Come In

Uber (Chapter 1)

Uber opened today and I was excited to go! I kept hitting that tp button til I finally got in and it was so worth it! The theme this round is Bohemian, and there is a lot of really boho things, this outfit didn't quite strike me as true bohemian but I did like it a lot. This is something I would wear to the lake when it's still just a slight nip in the air early and late in the day. It's a nice  casual laid back look that is a little dressier than jeans and a sweatshirt. The outfit is from MotiAme, the hair Wasabi Pills both available at Uber. I paired it with a simple Maxi Gossamer whistle necklace, Phunk canvas sneakers and stole a bag from the men's department at ISON. All in all a simple but stylish look.

Cardigan and Top: MotiAme Cardigan with Cropped Shirt in Gray
Skirt: MotiAme  Slim Striped Skirt in Black
Hair: Wasabi Pills Abby in Cinnamon
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Vintage Race Whistle
Shoes: Phunk Low Top Sneakers
Bag: ISON Canvas Bucket Bag in Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment