Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fad Fashion Event

Blind Fall FAD Fashion Event

I dropped into the FAD Fashion Event this week, I was pleasantly surprised at the goodies I found. I went for one outfit I had gotten an notice on and not only purchased it but got this great set from Wicca's Wardrobe. The theme for the event is "Bird of Prey" and the designers did a great job interpreting it. Wicca's outfit is so well done, I love the texture for the fabric, the colors are earthy and rich, the mask is way cool and comes in lots of colors, The cut and detail are on point and it just has a pretty yet bad ass look to it. I could see this done very feminine and also warrior style. I thought I was gonna have a tough time with shoes because the color of the outfit although gold isn't brassy looking, but good ol Glamistry to the rescue! The Eranthis shoes were perfection! When you get the fatpack the color combinations are almost endless and I was able to pull all the colors from the outfit into the shoe combination. The combination of metallic leather and suede as well as the tiny details such as the charms that are attached to the buckle make the Glamistry shoes a real hit for me and BONUS they work with my Maitreya feet! Color me happy! I paired it with a  nice jewelry set from Lazuri called Eda and was thrilled the hud feature a choice of "Light Gold" so that I could keep the more neutral shade of gold going in the outfit. It is monochromatic but I like it and will be finding someplace to wear this again soon! Oh! and I almost forgot the NAILS! I was so excited to get nail polish from the FAD event for my Maitreya Hands and Feet! Plumby has a set of desert colors that are awesome! So much to choose from! I may need to go shop some more!

Top: Wicca's Wardrobe Hellena Top [Bird of Prey] available at FAD
Pants: Wicca's Wardrobe Athen Pants [Bird of Prey] available at FAD
Mask: Wicca's Wardrobe Bird of Prey mask in Dusk available at FAD
Shoes: Glamistry Eranthis color combination from the Fat Pack
Jewelry: Lazuri Eda Collection in Light Gold and Topaz Gold Gems
Hairbase: Argrace Ash Blonde
Hair: Adoness Bremusa in Ash from the Dark Blondes Pack
Nails: Pumby Desert Collection for Maitreya Finger & Toes available at FAD

1 comment: