Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Barn Bride

Barn Bride

I have to admit when it comes to SL weddings I am not a huge fan, while in RL I think weddings done correctly can be a wonderful celebration but I popped into FaMESHed and the Trompe loeil wedding barn is so well made and the decorations so spot on I had to purchase it just because it would make a great photography set or party barn in general. Since I was rarely do any wedding stuff I figured why not, just because I am not a big fan of SL weddings doesn't mean I don't like dressing up, ala' the "Friends" episode where the girls all dress in wedding gowns and drink beer and just feel pretty. I found this adorable dress from Stitched at the Fashion Fair and I immediately thought of it as a cute short wedding dress alternative, not everyone wants to be a princess cream puff for their big day! "My Little Polka Dot" dress is very cute and paired with a hat from a very inexpensive gown I found on the marketplace I was pretty much set. Adding some pearls, a bouquet and heels makes for a fun little bridal outfit.

Dress: Stitched My Little Polka Dot dress in white available at the Fashion Fair
Shoes: JD Designs Cult in white from the pastels pack
Hat: Weddings By Nienna Wood hat/ Fascinator from Tiered Wedding Dress available on the Marketplace
Jewelry: Dahlinks Morrihgan Necklace and Earrings
Hair: Epoque Re-tied in Red
Flower: Gumi's Shops Flowers 46 in white
Barn, Chair and Sign on Easel: Trompe Loeil at FaMESHed

No comments:

Post a Comment