Monday, June 29, 2015

Lost in the Blue

Lost in the Blue

I have been in the midst of traveling between home and out of town because RL has needed a lot of my attention and will continue to for the foreseen future but when I get a moment to escape into SL and throw an outfit together I will try to blog it for you. Today I bring you the blues, well a shade of blue, tranquil, maybe a little sad, but calm and sedate. The dress is from Glam Affair and is available at Uber's rustic round. The sandals from Fri.day worked out very well although I did edit them a tad darker to compliment the dress more, love the fact these work with my Maitreya feet. I added the cuff from MUKA and it's edited as well from the blue setting on the hud to more closely match the dress. I really like this newer hair from Vanity, it's a pretty updo with a couple of loose whisps to make it not be too stiff and severe. I am sorry I am not more descriptive but I am pressed for time and this lovely dress almost speaks for itself.

Dress: Glam Affair Swen in Blue available at UBER
Shoes: Fri, Nadya Sandals in Tiffany available at Collabor88
Cuff: MUKA Nasla Cuff set to Blue
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Kirenna Teardrop set to Blue
Hair: Vanity Hair Ennui(Mat) from the Red Pack
Body: Maitreya Mesh Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment