Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Garden Party


My go to color when shopping is always black, I have to force myself not to buy whatever new item comes out in a color, which is odd since I actually do love color and lots of it. When I got this dress from Vero Modero I was thrilled, the colors, the feminine style all screamed summer girly girl! What's even better it comes with a sassy pink hat that I didn't picture here because they head band in the Lelutaka hair just went so well with the dress that I had to show it. The dress is simple, flirty and moves when you walk, if it was a RL dress I would so be twirling in it! The glitter peep toe shoes from Slink I am also in love with, they were easy to match to my skin with the HUD and Slink's ankle blenders make perfection easy to achieve. If you haven't checked out Vero Modero's summer line, you should, it's a wonderful departure from black.

Dress: Vero Modero Manolya Dress in Hawaii
Shoes: Slink Glitter Peep Toe in Blue
Necklace: Yummy! Fluorescent Pinky Stone 
Earrings: Chop Zuey Creme Poof in Pink
Hair: Lelutka Demeter in ItsNotGinger

No comments:

Post a Comment