Sunday, June 3, 2012

CHIC² Part II


CHIC² opens in just a few hours and I hope you are planning on heading over there for some great exclusive items. Today I want to share with you this cute little dress, the dress is Elemiah Design - Youpi and ok honestly when I saw it at first, ok sure it's cute nothing to write home about but then I started to really think about it, and when I started to put a look together this little dress really started to grow on me, Now I have walked around in this outfit all day and I am feeling pretty damn cute. Also at CHIC² one of my FAVORITE pose/prop makers Evangeline Cortes has made a FABULOUS set called Display Window and come in three versions, this one is the modern version but there is also a vintage and minimal, the cubes and both mannequins have poses in them and I am so loving this! You need to get to CHIC's birthday celebration and make sure you have plenty of Lindens!





Dress:Elemiah Design - Youpi 01 for CHIC2
Necklace: LaGyo_Magnitudo necklace (texturechange) silver
Bangles: Fri.day Loop Bangles in White (recolored)
Hair:Emo-tions Saskia in Black
Tights:Mon Tissu Basic Wool TIghts in Charcoal
Shoes: Mentine - Basic Ankle Boots - Patent Leather (Black Pack)
Pose & Set: Lost Angel Industries Display Window Modern Version

No comments:

Post a Comment