Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Voluptia Coerce Corset


My friend Gina loves vintage and has started her own blog, ( you will find her link in to the right) she messaged me the other day to get me to shoot her in her new corset from VOLUPTIA by Lady V. Well I shot the photo and fell in love immediately with it, and when the Coerce corsets landed in my box I was in Gina's box asap and telling her let's do this! Gina of course was styled and ready to go and how pretty she looked! We are both wearing the Coerce Corset, I am in the purple and Gina wears the Jade and the detail on this corset, the photo does not do justice, the lace inset, the ruffles of the sleeves, the c-string panties, all make for a very sexy presence! There is more newness at VOLUPTIA and I will be posting on that soon, but for now, if you want to look amazing and feel amazing when you get your sexy on, go see Lady V's Lingerie here:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Retroville/129/126/23
You won't be dissapointed.

Syd:
Lingerie: VOLUPTIA Coerce Mesh Corset Purple
Hair Son!a Adore2 in Brick
Jewelry: Lazuri Enchanted in Amethyst
Shoes: N-Core Soleil in Black
Gina:
Lingerie: VOLUPTIA Coerce Mesh Corset Jade
Hair: Vanity - The Walk - Feux
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Misery & Oreos Set
Shoes: N-Core ETERNITY in black
Makeup: MOCK Back to Basics eyeshadow in pearl and Raspberry Cordial lip creme

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures as always Syd and everybody just has to get down to Voluptia!

    ReplyDelete