Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CHIC² Part III Diamond Cowgirl

OK, I am telling you if you have not been to the CHIC² event you really have to go, there is something for everyone! I am in love with this dress from Tomoto, it comes in black and pastels and the leggings underneath are so cute! Its sweet and versatile, I had this dressed down as you see with NoLabel Cowboy Boots and Indi Cowboy hat but earlier that day I had paired it with my diamonds, Maitreya Gold Foxy heels and an updo and I was still rockin it. The set this photo was taken in is also part of CHIC² and the ring and earrings I am wearing in this photo are too, you can't see them very well but trust me, you do WANT these. Seriously get to the event, you'll be glad  you did.


maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CHIC/132/131/2504
Set: BENT. Country CHIC Barn Prop for CHIC2
Hat: INDI Cowboy hat V2 in Black
Earrings and Ring: Chloe Honey Drop Earrings and Chloe Honeycomb Ring in Charcoal for CHIC2
Necklace: Paper Couture Simple Grey Diamonds
Dress: Tomoto, delice in Black for CHIC2
Boots: No Label Cowboy Boots in Black

1 comment:

  1. You could Rock a paper Sack love! This looks awesome and yes, everybody needs to go to Chic2!

    ReplyDelete