Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sands Through the Hour Glass...


Fairy Tales in 2012 is an event that I so fell in love with, there isn't anything at the event that I don't like, I would have even purchased stores sets if they had been for sale. Well, I did do some inspecting and ended up purchasing some things :-)
Once of the items I did purchase from the event was this skirt {SMS} Fairy Tales Print Skirt Forest MESH and I LOVE IT! I paired it with my GIZZA Lola blouse in black and was nearly giddy with excitement of how great pieces just look fabulous all on their own, even before you add accessories. So a FINESMITH touch with jewelry and I am a happy and stylish girl! Oh and GIZZA has an amazing dress at the Fairy Tales event go find it and BUY it! I will try to show you that here very soon! So many outfits to blog! What more could a girl want??


Hair: Emo-tions Tyra in Snow
Jewelry: Finesmith Scatttered HeartSet in Black
Top: Gizza Lola Blouse in Black
Skirt: {SMS} Fairy Tales Print Skirt Forest MESH
Nails: Sexy Mamas Red Manicure
Skin: Body Co. Ivy in Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment