Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Audrey is Smoking!


So Linc's and my one year anniversary came along with my birthday and being the amazing man he is he contacted Ramses at Egoisme, they talked and Ramses graciously made the beautiful suit you see above called Audrey in a color for me that I am not showing but absolutely love. One reason I do is because the dress itself is really just fabulous and would be in any color but it comes in classic and always beautiful black, so I am sharing that one with you dear reader and if you want something that is vintage class you need this outfit, It comes with the hat and gloves and is mostly mesh and just beautiful. I used a pose for this I stole from the boys, called HISsmokes from HISpose by Sixx Yangtz (and fyi if you haven't checked out his new horse pose prop, do it!) Keeping it simple and classy, pearls from Dahlinks and shoes from N-Core. Thanks again to Ramses, you made a birthday/anniversary very special! <3


THE dress: Egoisme Haute Couture Audrey
Jewelry: Dahlinks)Morrihgan Triple Strand Pearl & Diamond Set
Shoes: N-core Tribute in Black
THE pose: HISsmokes by HISpose (not just for the guys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment