Friday, June 5, 2009

TGIF


So before you look and say "WOW! Callie you've really changed your look!" this is not me or an alt. I have enlisted some help, Neko mentioned that he thinks there are not enough guy blogs, which to me says "I volunteer" and in this case he graciously did, and I appreciate it because you guys seeing me in men's clothing just doesn't have the same effect, so I am going to do my part to share some looks that Neko and/or I like that are out there.

Now, before you start rolling your eyes and saying "blah! Armidi stuff we already know about that!" lets think about it, yes we all know it's there and it IS good stuff, I think Armidi has suffered a bit in the blogging world due to popularity, you know how the media likes to build things up just to tear them down, and well it's time for them to come out with some new things, never rest on your laurels people! Let's face it though, they have some nice stuff and once in a while a reminder doesn't hurt. Anyway, I think they way the pants makes a guy's butt look is worth the Lindens. This is a cool Friday work outfit, more casual friday, no suit but still looking pulled together, you can choose tie or not. I really love this look, it goes from work to a date easily and keeps a little of the edge of the bad boy with the rebelliousness of piercings and tennis shoes for work. I think if he walks out the door like this I am going to be counting the minutes until he is coming back in that door because I will want more time with this look ;-)
Hair : -N- "Modern Edge" - Drift Wood
Skin : Neo Tan Skin Face 1 - Damiani
Eyes : MADesigns EYES - INTENSE - devious
Cig : FNKY! Cigarette II
Shirt : {Gisaci} Italia Silk Dress Shirt (Under Jacket) - Light Blue
Vest : {Gisaci} Classic Zion Vest - Bronze
Pants : {Gisaci} Ruvido Slacks - Ardesio
Tie : {Gisaci} Classic Italia 3-Tie Set - Brown
Shoes : SOREAL Superstars from EXTENDED pack
Accessories : FNKY! Plate Cuff Watch - Mixed Tan (Large)

No comments:

Post a Comment