Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shopping Day




Well it all starts with wanting a cute outfit for this top that I had in my inventory for a while now. I found the shorts in my inventory and was like YAY! off to a great start and then hit a roadblock with shoes. I went through my inventory and tried on all my sandals and flats and nothing worked, then I recalled these from Maitreya, so I rushed over picked them up and viola! Perfection! Now jewelry after a preliminary search of xstreetsl I am hooked up with bangles and earrings. I complain to Neko I need hair and thanks to him for pointing out the hair creator, sorry I got the same one as you babe ;p. I grabbed a purse because this was a heavy shopping day and needed something to carry around my linden clothing allowance of, throw on some sunglasses because it's a sunny day here and I am ready to shop til I drop! I love this hair and the fact it is FREE is a bonus! Sure it's suppose to be guy hair but if it works then why not! I have tons of "guy" things in my inventory that work great for us girls too. Stay alert and open minded and you will find a treasure of two in the men's department ladies! Now if I could only find something to go with those shoes I have had forever...

SHIRT: *CUPCAKES - Spring Halter - Funky - Pink

SHORTS: (Elephant Outfitters) Leila Bermuda Shorts - Olive

SHOES: Maitreya Frenzy Banana - Olive

SUNGLASSES: Sway`s Sunglasses "SHINE" green

EARRINGS: =DeLa*= Earring "Leontyne" Goldenolive

BANGLES: Accents Tigris Cuff Bangles Box (CM)

HANDBAG: [LeLutka]-VAIN-bag-RED

HAIR: UncleWeb Studio Uw.St Reed-Hair

SKIN: []::Tuli::[] Hope (fair) tequila






No comments:

Post a Comment