Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nature Girl


Don't let the title fool you, my idea of roughing it is a hotel without room service, but I do like to be outdoors on a beautiful day and of course want to look as cute as possible at the same time. This is my version of a relaxing day outside, not really doing anything except maybe carried a book along, stopped for a latte and spending some quality time reading and sipping. The colors are natural and neutral, but the pattern in the dress gives interest and the tank underneath helps make the dress less "Hey look at my bewbs!" Jeans of course, my favorite thing to wear and allows you to sit more comfortably and cute shoes! (OK Neko and I have this thing because I made the mistake of showing him shoes I have bought and well lets just say we don't always agree on what is the definition of a cute shoe, lol) But these are cute and no arguments on that one. I love the fact you have a choice of a wedge heel, or regular heel and nail polish color and toe rings! These have prim toes which to me are a bit easier to match than the whole prim foot and face it if the other guy isn't running the same settings as you the feet or toes are probably not gonna match! Grrrr! Cute wooden bracelets and a necklace I love but don't get to wear often enough and I am good to go!
DRESS: * Ibizarre Ryla Dress (nature)
TANK: Maitreya RB-Tank * Brown
JEANS: Maitreya Rolled Skinny Jeans - #02
SHOES: J's Real Toe BackBelt Wedge BROWN
NECKLACE: *::UM::* Leaf_Necklace&Pierce
BRACELET: EarthStones Gimme Those Wood Bangles - Neutral/Brass
HAIR: *ARGRACE* ~ Elegance ~ (Dark brown)
SKIN: []::Tuli::[] HOPE tan :: gig


No comments:

Post a Comment