Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chocolate and Teal




I have favorite designers in SL just like I have favorite stores I like to shop in RL. I make no apologies for this, and what you will see me wearing in SL or in this blog is something from a designer who's work I like and will most likely see things from that designer posted more than once. I have said before this blog is pretty much just glimpses of what I wear in SL and is in my closet.
DeLa is one of those. I shop here a lot and when I got a notice of a new release I tp'd over as soon as I could. The new halter and skirt is really pretty. It comes in many colors and I love I can wear them together and separately, they are sold separately so if you only want only one piece then you don't have to pay for the whole outfit. I wore the top the next day with it's ruffle and jeans and still loved it. A rich chocolate brown and a softer color is one of my favorite combinations. I usually wear silver jewelry, probably because I prefer it in RL but for this the richness of the chocolate called for gold, a pair of gold strappy stilettos and to add that touch of color, teal and gold bracelets and gold earrings with the touch of color in the beads, pull the hair up to show off those earrings and you are ready to go out and charm the masses!


TOP: =DeLa*= Halter top "Anju" Brown
SKIRT: =DeLa*= Ruffle skirt "Andrea" Brown
BRACELETS: [LeLutka] MICHELLE CUFFS- TEAL- by Miabella
EARRINGS: [Lelutka]- LANE EARRINGS- GOLD- by Miabella
SHOES: Stiletto Moody Bare Greta (Gold Patent)
HAIR: >TRUTH Hair<>light browns<
















2 comments: