Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sailing


I got a notice that Zaara had a new release, chinos for guys and girls. I tp'd over and was not disappointed. Several colors, cute rolled cuffs and a nice fit. They reminded me of growing up on the lake and sailing whenever I had a chance. Of course in SL you can pretty much do anything you would do in RL so with a quick search I found some sailboats and just needed to complete my outfit. I admit it's a preppy look but preppy can be cute! I love the layered polo and the simple necklace. I think I need to pack a picnic too, maybe some PB&J... Anyone care to join me?


SHIRT: *COCO*_Polo-over-Shirt_DarkRed

PANTS: Zaara : Chinos *khaki* (unisex)

NECKLACE: *ARGRACE* Sweetest ( Necklace )

SHOES: [ hoorenbeek ] All Star - Low Top Used - Beige

HAIR: [V] Vignette Jaime Charcoal (available at Hair Fair)

SKIN: []::Tuli::[] Hope (fair) blush

No comments:

Post a Comment