Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little Black Rain Cloud



I didn't post this past week due to the fact I was out of town diligently working at a conference and for the flight back home spent 3 hours on the tarmac waiting for a little black rain cloud to pass so that the pilot could take off! So today I am tired, and haven't had enough sleep and the little cloud's color has invaded my wardrobe. In honor of gray and black rain clouds I am taking an excerpt from Dr. Suess's book "My Many Colored Days" which goes something like this:

"Some days are yellow."

"Some are blue.""

"On different days I'm different too."

"You'd be surprised how many ways I change on Different Colored Days...."

"Gray Day... Everything is gray.I watch. But nothing moves today." (like airplanes ;p)

Maybe tomorrow I will feel green, or yellow or blue, but for now gray (and black) will have to do.


SHIRT: MIEL BO SHIRT EBONY

SHORTS: M * A * ii * K * I Streep PuffPants

LEGGINGS: M * A * ii * K * I Long Leggings Black

BRACELET: [Armidi Gisaci] Snakeskin Bangle - Steel

SHOES: Maitreya ChiChi Pumps - Black Velvet

HAIR ACCESSORY: MIEL AM TULIP HEADBAND - LICORICE

HAIR:>TRUTH Victoria blacks 1 - smokey




1 comment:

  1. i love this outfit like a million times it is great!

    ReplyDelete