Thursday, June 25, 2009

Elegant Old Favorites


Today I am posting on old favorite of mine, I just adore this gown from Nyla Cheeky. I know we as bloggers are all about the newest/latest but I think we should not forget those beautiful creations in the back of our vast closets and pull them out once in awhile. There have been many times I have been to an event (ok I am very shy and a bit of a hermit so I don't get out much in SL but occasionally I do) and rather than rush to find a new great gown I pull out one from the depths of my closet because odds are someone else is going to be wearing the "latest" but rarely does anyone look to the classics and on those times I do, it never fails, no one "matches". The key to not looking out of place when doing this is make sure the outfit you choose has the quality and craftsmanship of anything else out there currently. This dress does, I love the skirt on this dress it's lush, full and the train beautiful. The corseted top is detailed and well made. Staying true to the classics in SL I add Muse Pearls and ETD hair and I am ready for most any elegant event!


DRESS: *Nyla* Black Leopard Ruffled Silk Gown ....house ofnyla.com

NECKLACE: ~Muse~ Margaux Draped Pearl Necklace (black)

BRACELET: ~Muse~ Claris Black Pearl and Diamond Bracelet in Silver

EARRINGS: ~Muse~ Claris Black Pearl Earrings in Silver

HAIR: ETD Roslin (Blacks Pack) Black

SKIN: []::Tuli::[] Hope (fair) gig

No comments:

Post a Comment