Saturday, June 13, 2009

Classic Composure







I got a note card about Beauty Avatar Couture's new releases and of course I tp'd over there. I wasn't disappointed as there were many things I really loved, but I had this blouse from Argrace's new releases and when I saw these pants I knew I wanted them to go with the blouse. I am bad about that, I buy things with nothing to match but I know somewhere, out there, I am going to find exactly what I want to go with it! I usually end up doing this with shoes in RL becaues I am such a shoe fanatic in RL (I mean have you ever put on a pair of shoes and thought to yourself "these make me look fat, or hippy or fill in the blank with whatever negative thing we think when trying on clothes") but in SL it's usually a piece of clothing I end up searching for the perfect thing to complete to create an outfit. Speaking of shoes, these are prim toed so you can match your skin and change the nail polish as you need, gotta love that for variety, and well I am addicted to anything scripted, I just love scripts about as much as I love prims! This is a totally classic look and with the Paper Couture necklace and earrings, it just cements the whole traditional look. The blouse comes with a scarf tied for the neck and if I wore it with this I could have a whole 70's vibe to this look. I kind feel like this leans to that time, maybe I could be the hot neighbor on "That 70's Show" nah, I am more the Mom type ;p
Anyway, it simple, it's classic and a nice little outfit for shopping or meeting some business acquaintances.
BLOUSE & BELT: *ARGRACE* Natural (Navy) Lady`s
PANTS: *Beauty Avatar Couture* MARJA Brown - High waist pants
EARRINGS: P.C; Pearled Simplicity Earring
NECKLACE: P.C; Vintage Rose Pearls
SHOES: J's Real Toe Belt Platform Sandals BLACK
HAIR: >TRUTH Minx 2 Hairlight browns<
SKIN: []::Tuli::[] HOPE tan :: gig

2 comments:

  1. Hi Callie..the hair is cute..cant find it at Truth. do you have a name?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vitality, I am sooo sorry I forgot that, it's called Minx 2 and I will correct the post right away! :-)

    ReplyDelete