Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hearts and Lingerie

Hearts and Lingerie

I have been all about the shopping events lately and if I openly admitted to everything I have purchased I am sure someone would suggest that I might need a 12 step program for my shopping addiction. I plan to blog everything I purchase (so much and so little time). Right now though, a quick post about a cute little pose/prop combo by {NanTra} that I grabbed at The Liason Collaborative. I am not big into Valentines Day, I personally think you should show someone you love and care about them 365 days a week not just one day a year but I do love a good pin up girl prop and this fit the bill in that dept. There are mirror poses which I always appreciate and various hearts for each pose. The lingerie is from Zaara and part of the sets that were created for the Maitreya Mesh Body which I am really enjoying. I have The Mesh Project body as well but the ease of use the Maitreya one will end up keeping the TMP one on a shelf in the closet. I especially like the ease of using the Maitreya hud and I have to admit the multiple huds for TMP made me crazy. Appliers don't bother me use it and put it away, but a shopping hud and an alpha hud and a styling hud was really annoying to me. The body looks good, and maybe I am not that picky but the subtle differences in the bodies are not significant enough to make me love one more than the other, for me it's the huds. Most of my skins are either glam affair or League using my skins is pretty easy with the pre-programmed glam affair skin matches and League has the appliers so it's easily one of my pluses on the Maitreya side. The one thing I would say is demo demo demo! See what works for you and what you like, before you invest in a mesh body. So there you have it short and sweet, and fyi, tons of good things at the Liason Collaborative its worth checking out.

Prop and Pose: {NanTra} Valentine's Secret at The Lisason Collaborative
Lingerie: Zaara : Trikaya Lingerie *ebony* - Maitreya appliers
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: [monso] yong in red

No comments:

Post a Comment