Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Time to Take a Rid

Time to Take a Ride


There is a smart and extremely talented lady in SL named Elysium Eilde who is the creator of Elymode. I have known her almost as long as I have been in SL. I have always admired and appreciated her talent and generosity, her skills are many as well as her attributes. You are probably wondering what does that have to do with this post, but well it has everything to do with it because that well made riding crop and the cool poses you see in these photos, both made by her and both extremely well made. That’s what happens you when ooze skill and vision. You make good stuff.  I had a lot of fun shooting these photos; my normal personality is not large and in charge but dressing up and playing the part for photos is something that is definitely right up my alley. When this riding crop arrived in my inventory I knew immediately exactly what to wear, and where I wanted to shoot it. The crop itself is made so very well. All the way down to the details and textures. You can see a close up view of just the crop here and it’s a nice piece of equipment all on its own but that wasn’t enough for Ely, nope, she went and made some great poses to go with it, 7 in all, so photographers can cheer a prop and poses that work perfectly with it! There is a crop for each hand so you don’t have to edit it back and forth, and mirror poses included (with a little editing of the crop placement I was able to use the mirror pose and get the behind my back look).  Thank you Ely for the welcome addition to my inventory! There are just some things a girl wants to ride hard and a crop can come in handy ;-)
Time to Take a Ride
The outfit, all latex and very sexy makes it appear I know what to do with that riding crop. Lots of details from the studs and seams on the Sassy halter, to the lace up back on  {{ICLy}}  skirt,  show off the attention to detail and quality. The boots and gloves by Donima’s Duo are so well made I want to find more things to wear them with and come with an amazing hud so I can create ALL the colors I want! I am wearing my Maitreya Lara mesh body which I am really enjoying, I will create another post and fill you in on all the reasons I like it so much soon but for now suffice it to say yes you can wear a lot of things with the mesh body if you are willing to edit and buy quality mesh clothing. All the deets below!

Top: Sassy Lick Me Vinyl Halter in Black
Skirt: {{ICLy}} by Red Olive "Candy" Latex Skirt
Gloves: [DD] Elegance Gloves Latex
Boots: [DD] High Elegance Boots Latex
Hair: Catwa Anna in Red
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara
Riding Crop and Poses: Elymode

No comments:

Post a Comment