Monday, January 26, 2015

How do you Burlesque?

oOo Follies Pose Prop  Flair For Events presents: BURLESQUE February 1st to 15th, 2015 The quote for the event is "Glamour above all things.” ― Dita Von Teese. I received a sneak preview from Olaenka Chesnokov of oOo poses and I was SOOOO excited when I opened the package! Olaenka made some wonderful poses for this event called "adelaide" and an incredibly awesome pose prop that had me feeling ever bit the sexy burlesque performer. The prop is called "Follies" and is a peep show style box, with light bulbs surrounding whomever dares to show themselves off in it. There are 11 poses that will highlight every angle of your body so you can tease and titillate to your hearts content. I am looking forward to this event and a huge thank you to Olaenka Chesnokov for a great addition to my pose/prop collection!

Pose Prop: oOo Follie for Burlesque Event

Corset: HYPNOSE Corset Erotica Lilas
Panties: Cracked Mirror Ruffle Knickers
Shoes: KC Huelva for Maitreya
Stockings: Big Beautiful Doll Stockings Lady in Violet Sheer
Hair: EMO-tions Pria
Jewelry: Lazuri Royal Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment