Monday, January 19, 2015

Dotty and oOo

Dotty

 A few things I am excited about today; a day off work, a beautiful new gown, and wonderful new poses! The gown was created by a dear model friend who has branched out into photography and fashion design, Adriel Huntress as been a busy bee creating her line and boutique called PREY with some imaginative and creative items. Dotty is the name of this gown and it lives up to it's name, A sexy plunging neckline a fun dotted skirt all in bright red, I would give the prettiest ladybug a run for her money in this dress. The pose I just love, it's from the oOo Margerthe collection that Olaenka Chesnokov created for FLF and a huge shout out to her for some of the best poses in my inventory. I topped the look off with a fascinateor  from LODE and I am loving the enVOGUE hair that creates a cute bow in the back. A fun look that makes me smile and know that I don't have to just be part of a crowd but that I can stand out in a crowd.
Gown: PREY Dottie Gown
Hat: LODE Binny[black dots]
Jewelry: Lazuri Royal Blush All in One
Rings: Lazuri Perles de Gloire
Hair: enVOGUE Chantelle
Pose: oOo Studio Margarethe for FLF
Wonderland Card Soldiers: Boudoir

No comments:

Post a Comment