Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vintage Fair Hamptons Girl


I bet you thought everything I was going to show you from the Vintage Fair would be black or white based on my previous posts, but there is color there and I am not immune to it! Just wait, there is so much more to come but right now have a look at Kungler's cuteness called the Loulou dress, you should add to your shopping list. Check out the most adorable hair by Vanity Hair called "The Hamptons" the color change headband I am in love with, I can have any color I want! I have to say a huge thank you for Tabata for making my Vintage hair dreams come true! I love this 60/70's feel and look of this outfit and Plato at Percent had just the setting for me, the new 70's Retro Skybox made for Vintage Fair and the Karl chair that is a great vintage piece of furniture and has some great reading and drinking poses in it, you can check it out at Vintage Fair so you can not only dress the part, you can live it!

Hair: Vanity Hair The Hamptons for Vintage Fair 2012
Dress: Kunglers Loulou in Pistachio for Vintage Fair 2012
Necklace: Izzie's 50's Necklace in Teal
Bangles: Armidi Towanda Quintet Bangles in White (tinted to teal)
Shoes: Ingenue Organique Flats in Redwood
Set: %Percent 70s Retro Skybox (Partial Mesh) 
Chair: %Percent The Karl Chair - Plain

No comments:

Post a Comment