Monday, July 30, 2012

A Vintage Fair 2012 Femme Fatale


The Vintage Fair 2012 previews are rolling in and I was thrilled to grab this Molichino dress called "Jules" the moment I saw it. The 20's inspired dress is mesh with flexi ruffles and move beautifully when you do, it comes in a range of deep rich colors and is so feminine I hated to take it off. I added to this dress Ingenue's Gatsby shoes which are available in their store and at the Vintage Fair and I really liked they have the feel of that Gatsby era without being to clunky. The necklace and earrings are a beautiful set in platinum by Axiom called Harlequin created for Vintage Fair and it's lovely and intricate a set I know I will wear often. I love doing my photography and Cheerno's Femme Fatale pose set for Vintage Fair had me very excited, some really great poses that are unique. Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Vintage Fair opening on August 4th! You will really want to be there!

Dress: Molichino Jules in Shadow for Vintage Fair 2012
Necklace and Earrings: Axiom Jewelry Harlequin Choker/Earrings Set 
Bracelet: Chop Zuey IK-Shirobana 
Shoes: Ingenue Gatsby Heels in Noir 
Hair: Emo-tions Memory in Black
Cigarette: Graves from G352 outfit
Pose: Cheerno Femme Fatale 06 for Vintage Fair 2012
Set: Fanatik Architecture Mononoke

No comments:

Post a Comment