Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vintage Fair Elegance


If you thought I was done with Vintage Fair 2012 you are mistaking! There is SO MUCH GREATNESS!!! I could go on and will go on and on! This post brings you another Molichino dress called "Jaci" and OMG! I am so in love with this dress! It comes in an array of colors and I chose the color snow because it just screamed elegant. So far this has to be one of my favorite dresses in my inventory, It's a beautiful mesh dress with a lace overlay and so breathtaking. Eclectica is also at Vintage Fair and you must check them out for some great Vintage pieces to add to your jewelry box. I also can not say enough about Vanity Hair for Vintage Fair, this is the first of three that I will show you and I am in love with all three! The hair is called Cohimbra and it will be one of my new go to updos. If you haven't had a chance to pop into Slink and check out the glitter peeptoe shoes, you really should, they are to die for. Ok so you have your shopping list: Go check out Vanity Hair, Molichino and Eclectica at Vintage Fair when it opens August 4th, and pop into Slink for some really cute shoes!

Dress: Molichino Jaci in Snow for Vintage Fair 2012
Hair: Vanity Hair Soil Cohimbra for Vintage Fair 2012
Jewelry: Eclectica "Deco Knot" in Pale Silver
Shoes: Slink Glitter Peeptoes in White
Gloves: Baiastice from the Queen of Myself in White Dress
Pose: Cheerno Femme Fatale #9 for Vintage Fair 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment