Sunday, July 29, 2012

HISpose "Love me NOT..."


When Sixx dropped this pose on me, I knew just where I wanted to shoot it and if you don't know about Sixx Yangtz of HISpose, he is a incredibly talented pose maker that has a line geared toward the guys but can most definitely be stolen by the girls! HISpose newest release is entitled "Loves me NOT..." It's such a great pose when it ended up in my box, I shot it right away, my outfit is just what I was wearing at the time knocking around home but it is one of my favorite newer dresses. The Seaside Sundress by Mon Tissu is a beautifully made mesh dress that comes in a variety of colors, I of course have the black one. (I really need to get out of that box more often, but I love black!) A simple pair of flats and simple jewelry called Sweetest by Argrace and I have an outfit that is easy and relaxed. The hair is a Hair Fair find that I just love, it has summer written all over it and I was able to capture this shot the way I wanted thanks to my Garden of Dreams skybox called The Field.

Pose: HISpose "Love me NOT..."
Dress: Mon Tissu Seaside Sundress in Black
Shoes: Mon Tissu Basic Leather Flats in Black
Jewelry: Argrace Sweetest Necklace and Earrings
Hair: Emo-tions Karen in Brown (Hair Fair 2012)
Skybox: GOD The Field

No comments:

Post a Comment