Monday, July 9, 2012

VoguE Color Fun


I think the summer has me thinking color because when I saw this dress at VoguE I just had to have it! Talk about fun and flirty and colorful! All I can do is smile when I have this dress on, it's just so darn cute! The purple stockings it comes with contrast in a fun way with the blues and yellow of the dress and the Bliss Mio hat add a nice fun touch, my Pixel Mode Baby T's were the shade of yellow I needed to make my feet happy and you can't go wrong with Finesmith jewelry, I LOVE colorchange anything and the Chakara jewelry set gives me sooo many options for colors and color combinations I could spend hours playing with it. So I have a suggestion for you, go to VoguE and shop and have fun, Zaylin has created some beautiful items for your SL closet, from formal to causal, I bet you find something that is just right for you!

Dress with Stockings: VoguE Strelitzia Dress ~ Neon Blue
Hat: Bliss Mio Hat in Yellow
Hair: Amacci Knot with Hair Base in Natural Copper
Jewelry: Finesmith Chakra Colorchange
Shoes: Pixel Mode Baby T's - Plain - Hot Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment