Friday, August 3, 2012

SoliDea FoliEs for Vintage Fair 2012


I am so excited by everything at this years Vintage Fair, the designers have all done a wonderful job creating some great items for the event, and  Mila Tatham of SoliDea FoliEs has gone above and beyond in creating some absolutely breathtaking dresses for the event! The dress I am showing you is one of my new favorites and I just love wearing this dress, The sheer bodice, cap sleeves, belt and hat are all wonderful details that add to the vintage appeal of this dress. everything you need to complete this outfit comes with it down to the gloves, all I had to add was some jewelry and shoes! I choose Vanity Hair to complete my look and headed over to a great vintage sim to shoot this, if you have not visited the 1920's Berlin Project you should right after you go shopping at Vintage Fair 2012!

Dress: SoliDea FoliEs  Salima for Vintage Fair 2012
Jewelry: Donna Flora ROMANCE onix set
Hair: Vanity HairCantaloupe in Fiery Red
Shot at 1920's Berlin Project


No comments:

Post a Comment