Monday, July 16, 2012

Mohna Lisa Couture Erotica Love



There are a lot of gorgeous dresses in SL and I admire and  love so many of them but rarely does my mouth literally drop open when I see a dress that just completely floors me, but Mohna of Mohna Lisa Couture has done just that. This absolutely stunning dress "Erotica" is the newest edition to the Mohna Lisa Couture line and he has just released three new version of the dress, Black Cat you see here,  a racier more see through version called Black Cat Nude, and a beautiful Lipstick Red version. You won't see me adding a lot of accessories here, because the dress just doesn't need them, a lovely pair of earrings and for me some pretty vintage hair and the look is complete. This dress is drop dead sexy, elegant and classy all rolled into one, if you want to stop someone in their tracks, go get this dress and wear it, I promise, you will not go unnoticed and jaws will drop in your wake.

Dress: Mohna Lisa Couture Erotica in Black Cat
Hair: Tuty's Vintage 40's Hair in Dark Brown
Earrings: Paper Couture Crystal Cluster available on Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment