Friday, March 30, 2012

Purplemoon and Chop Zuey


I was doing some spring shopping the other day and popped into PURPLEMOON and found this mesh dress called Bed if Roses and I sort of fell in love immediately with it. I love a pink/green combination and the colors made me feel happy and ok, styling wise pretty simple since it's not a mix and match outfit, throw on a dress, add accessories and you are good to go, how simple is that? N-CORE had the perfect shoe, a nice wedge not too dressy not too casual, Jewelry from CHOP ZUEY and yes I know I wear a lot of things from there but it's great jewelry and I can always find something that works! This dress comes in several colors and to be honest I loved all of them, I may have to head back and grab a couple more to add to my closet!




Dress: PURPLEMOON Bed of Roses Mesh Dress in Green/Pink
Shoes: N-CORE Etiole in Rose
Hair: OSMOSE Desir in Soil
Necklace: CHOP ZUEY IK-Murasaki Choker
Earrings:CHOP ZUEY IK-Murasaki Earrings
Rings: CHOPE ZUEY Floraison


No comments:

Post a Comment