Sunday, March 25, 2012

Balloon Pop!



I tossed this VERO MODERO dress on the other day because it was easy to wear, not a lot of styling involved because the dress stands on it's own merit, it's funny sometimes the thing you spend the least amount of time thinking about is occasionally the most successful, I got so many compliments on this outfit I had to blog it! I really can't feel down in this dress, it's a happy dress. The mesh piece lines up perfectly with the alpha which I am finding is not always the case in mesh clothing so this makes me happy, the MSTYLE shoes with the pink pop of color made me smile, it's the little things that count! Bold dress, bold jewelry so a trip to my LAGYO folder and toss on my favorite CHOP ZUEY ring set and pull my hair up with FRI.DAY'S Tatum hair which I have loved since I got it ages ago and I am set. Happy Spring you guys! Enjoy!

Dress: VERO MODERO Baloon Dress Pop
Tights: G-SERIES Tights in Black
Earrings: LAGYO Magnitudo in Sliver
Bangles: FRI.DAY in White (recolored)
Necklace: LAGYO Magnitudo in Slver
Shoes: MSTYLE Goshi Pumps in Black
Ring: CHOP ZUEY Baudelaire Rings
Hair FRI.DAY Tatum in Cynical Black 

No comments:

Post a Comment