Thursday, March 29, 2012

MyDear Hygia and Elymode

The weather is turning warm, I am feeling the need for a vacation and the beach seems like the perfect choice. I really do love so much of the new mesh items designers are coming out with and Elysium Eilde of ELYMODE is no exception, her new Jennifer set is the perfect tropical vacation outfit and I tried this look with MYDEAR Hygeia skin and wasn't disappointed in the least. I am very happy to have this skin added to my inventory of skins for modeling. I would suggest you go try the demo, you might just be as pleased as I was! New TRUTH hair a couple of accessories and I am on a virtual vacation so I want to feel the sand between my toes, no shoes just SLINKS new mesh rigged feet! If you need me I will be ordering a fruity drink with an umbrella at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment