Monday, March 12, 2012

CHANTKARE!


I popped into the CHANTKARE reopening to check out the new shop and the latest releases, and I must say I was not disappointed in the least! The build is lovely, the new releases breathtaking and Applonia Criss was greeting her customers and answering questions and being in general a lovely hostess. Devine Hunt was in store modeling this dress I am wearing and I fell in love immediately with it. Sexy and sophisticated I was thrilled to add it to my Second Life Closet. This dress is called Mugli and it's a great one to add to your wardrobe, I forsee myself mixing and matching this dress with other items too. I added one of CHOP ZUEY'S newer releases called Tiger Totem, BAIASTICE accessories and AMACCI'S Rina Hair, I must say I may have to find an event to go to, this is just to good to waste standing around in front of a camera!


Dress: CHANTKARE MUGLI DRESS (MESH MIX)
Necklace and Bracelet: CHOP ZUEY Tiger Totem in Gold
Ring: DONNA FLORA Zsazsa Ring Tiger Gold
Shoes: BAIASTICE  Lotus Pumps in Black
Belt: BAIASTICE Ivonne Belt in Black
Hair: Amacci Rina in Jet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment