Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mix and Mesh Spring Fair


I went to the Mix and Mesh Spring Fashion Fair and I was not disappointed. I picked up some really cute things there and I am looking forward to wearing them all. Today I am featuring a really cute top and skirt from RICIELLI, I love the bright combo of orange and pink. The only issue I have not enjoyed dealing with when it comes to mesh is sometimes the alpha doesn't match up perfectly with the item worn, but it's getting better the more designers are working with mesh. I added a few accessories to this outfit and I was good to go once I pulled out my pink PAPER COUTURE platforms. I was bright, cheerful and really happy with my new mesh outfit!

Top: RICIELLI MeshFair Minitop in )range
Skirt: RICIELLU MeshFair Highwaisted MiniSkirt
Belt: FRI.DAY WIde Waist Belt Brights in Orange
Necklace: CHOP ZUEY Kita Kamakura Pink
Earrings: CHOP ZUEY Sakura
Ring: CHOP ZUEY Baudelaire ring set
Bracelet: BLACK CROCUS Spandau Bracelet in Orange
Shoes: PAPER COUTURE Platform Pumps in Pink
Hair: ELIKATIRA Rythm in Red 05

No comments:

Post a Comment