Friday, March 9, 2012

More Mix and Mesh


I had to add one more post with items for the Mix and Mesh Fair. I fell in love with this outfit the moment I saw it, I would so wear this in RL. It's classy, bright and just right to brighten things up. The MOLiCHiNO halter and skirt are definitely new favs in my wardrobe and I am going back to get all the colors. I pulled out the M*A*ii*K*I  belt from my inventory, it gets lots of use as it's a great basic added the CELOE pumps that I adore and CHOP ZUEY, always has perfect jewelry to go with something this elegant, thank you Belle! Toss on my COCO bracelets and I am a happy girl! Now I need to go run around the grid showing off my new outfit, see you there!


Top: MOLiCHiNO Mesh Linney Halter in Orange for Mix and Mesh Fair
Skirt: MOLiCHiNO Mesh Finkee Skirt in Orange for Mix and Mesh Fair
Belt: M*A*ii*K*I High Waisted Belt in Black Patent
Shoes: CELOE Zoe Pumps in Gondola
Earrings: CHOP AUEY Autumn Leaves
Bracelets: COCO Bangles in Natural
Ring: CHOP ZUEY Autumn Leaves
Hair: ELIKATIRA Comfort in Fiery Reds no 6
Nails: SEXY MAMAS Prim Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment