Friday, July 30, 2010

Floating on a Cloud of Pink


This is one of those gowns that once on you feel like a princess and everything changes, your posture, the way you move, how you hold yourself. I love this gown. It's so elegant, and texturally interesting, the color is said to be pink but I would call it more of a blush that leans to peachy pink. I know this pic doesn't highlight the front of the gown and if I wasn't so tired from this week I would have done a front shot too but well I got carried away working on this photo and now I really need some rest, but trust me, it's a beautiful gown and one of my new favorites.
Baistice Gown: Comme des fleurs in pink
Paper Couture Necklace: Golden Nest Necklace
Hair: Fri.day Joanna
Skin: Tuli's Jade Tone 3
Shoes: Armidi Barcelona Slingbacks in Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment