Sunday, July 25, 2010

Brigitte Gown




This is a quick post on a gown I bought last night. I fell in love with this as soon as I got the notice from my BOSL magazine readers group and rushed to My Precious by Agnes Finney to purchase it. If you join the VIP group you get a discount on the gown to boot! This is so "my style" and it's really a beautiful gown. The lace top and ribbon accent is just gorgeous. I am only showing one version, because...drum roll please....It comes in different versions all in one package! There is the short pencil skirt, long column skirt, with train and without, the top has an optional ruffle bottom and you can mix and match as you choose. I love versitility! My skin is TULI's Jade and jewelry is Paper Couture and available on xstreetsl.com. Gee I think I might start humming "I Feel Pretty".

No comments:

Post a Comment