Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Peachy Pinks and Cream



Once again I have bought an accessory I loved and had to create an outfit to work with it! My challenge this time was this Paper Couture necklace, I really loved it and had no idea what to put with it. So the challenge began! First thing I found were the pants from Lelutka, when it came to trying to figure out who would have the right pastel pant I needed, this was a no brainer, the top was more challenging because I didn't want just a plain blouse I wanted something that would be wow without taking away from the beauty of the necklace and I found what I wanted in this dress from Elate. Shoes, jewelry and a clutch were next. Shoes not too hard Maitreya had pumps in dozens of colors the rest of the jewelry was MUCH HARDER, not white pearls, not really a true pink and I finally found what I needed at Earthstones and Caroline's after many searches around the grid! The clutch I found at Beauty Avatar and let me tell you folks finding things made in ivory or pastels that don't scream baby boy or baby girl is not easy! I needed a sophisticated hair for this look. I wanted sexy classy, so off to Kmadd for the Thalia hair and I am ready for drinks and some social time out with Neko :-)



TOP: (Elate!) Felicity (Ice)
PANTS: [LeLutka]-KORA pants/mistyrose
NECKLACE: P.C: Golden Nest Necklace
EARRINGS: EarthStones Timeless Pearl Earrings - Pink/Gold
BRACELET: (Caroline's) Graduated Color Beads Bracelet
HANDBAG: *Beauty Avatar Couture* Pochette,Ivory
SHOES: Maitreya Slinky Stilettos - Nude
HAIR: .::MADesigns Hair::. Ash BROWN ~ THALIA
SKIN: []::Tuli::[] HOPE tan :: gig
POSE: [LAP] Just Standin

1 comment: