Friday, July 10, 2009

Work Out?


I tp'd over to Niniko when i saw a cute top one of my fellow bloggers had written about and wandered around and while I bought the top, I knew I had to get this outfit! I was not really in a work out mood, I was in what I call a "slump day". Nothing appealed to me more than just curling up in comfy sweats, pulling my hair up and being a hermit for the whole day. So my avi ended up doing just that too. This of course would be a great work out outfit too and once I am feeling motivated again it may become that, but for now it's the "I need some Ben&Jerry's a good book and time to just veg" outfit. So here's to taking a break, slowing down and letting the world pass me by for a bit!
SHIRT: "NINIKO"Used Sweat(Red)
PANTS: "NINIKO"A lot of patterns SKIRT & PANTS(Grey)
SHOES: UBU Drunks
HAIR: Maitreya Harlow - Browns Pack
SKIN: []::Tuli::[] Hope natural

No comments:

Post a Comment