Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lelutka Summer


So you all know Lelutka summer releases are out and I like everyone else had to go and check it out. There are some really great things and I picked up a few items that I will end up blogging in the next few days, (one will be some of the jewelry, YAY for customization!) One thing you should know about me is I LOVE LOVE LOVE black. It will be the first color i buy in most anything. It's just classic and I love it. I try very hard to buy other colors too but it's my tried and true fall back habit. So the first thing I have to share is of course black. I saw these IBIS pants and immediately fell in love! The flowers on the waist, the stripes, the skinny fit *sighs*. What to wear with them, need shoes, and well thankfully the new Letluka St. Tropez slingbacks are perf! I love them a lot and bought the fatpack, so you are gonna be sick of them soon. Next, COCO's white broadcloth shirt, check. Needs a bit more, so I add SMS blouse over the the shirt and I have sort of a modern pirate vibe going on, Paper Couture Jewelry I bought off of xstreet and I am a happy girl!


PANTS: [LeLutka]-IBIS pants/black

SHIRT: *COCO*_BroadclothShirt_White

BLOUSE: {SMS} Cute Blouse Black

SHOES: [LeLutka]-St.Tropez Shoes Black

NECKLACE: P.C; Crystal Bloom Necklace (available on XStreet)

RING: P.C; Times Square Ring - Black and White Diamond (available on XStreet)

HAIR: Maitreya Piper II - Browns Pack-Chocolate

SKIN: []::Tuli::[] Hope natural ~ fair

No comments:

Post a Comment