Monday, July 13, 2009

Lelutka Summer Part II


Second Lelutka installment, and I am sticking with the black and white but this time I put together a retro look using Lelutka's new Nadia dress. The empire waistline reminds me of the 60's and the necklace all I can say is "OH WOW!" the new scripted jewelry at Lelutka makes me sooo very happy! The color choices and combinations are really great, I ran out of time before I ran out of color combinations. For this look of course black and white is what I needed, but trust me, there is so much more that can be done with this necklace and the rest of the new collection. One warning, the men's and women's jewelry is together and clearly marked but don't think you can mod a mans necklace to a size to fit you ladies, it won't work. I was very disappointed as I would so steal some of the men's for myself if I could make it work. If anyone knows how give me a shout. OK, back to the outfit: dress, necklace, earrings and cocktail ring, classic pumps and the hair, I love this hair too, the top piece is from booN and the hair is Maitreya (I had to mod it for this but it's not a hard modify, just don't forget to make a copy!) The total look is a retro cocktail look and personally I think cute and fun and I am looking through notecards to find a party to wear this to!
DRESS: [LeLutka]-NADIA dress/blackwhite
NECKLACE: [LeLutka] - Valena Necklace
EARRINGS: (Caroline's) Black Pearl & Diamond Flower Set in Gold
RING: (Caroline's) Pearl Bauble Flower Ring
SHOES: -TESLA- (box) Natasha Shiny Black Stilettos
HAIRPIECE: *booN hairpieces DARE82 black
HAIR: Maitreya Loose Bun - Blacks Pack
SKIN: []::Tuli::[] HOPE tan :: gig

No comments:

Post a Comment