Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Down on the Farm



I have been MIA for a little bit. Busy with beta preview testing of a soon to be released MMORPG and well I have neglected SL for a bit. My apologies to my SL friends! A quick post though for this week, I saw this cute outfit at GothiCatz and couldn't resist! It of course screamed wear cowboy boots! Off to Hoorenbeek for boots and a little turquoise jewelry from one of my fave designers luc and called on my pet cow from the amazing Sway Dench (if you have not gone to her place it is a MUST!). I am ready for some milking, to bale some hay, or just sit back and enjoy a day "down on the farm"!


SHIRT & SHORTS: GothiCatz-Strawberry
BOOTS: [ hoorenbeek ] Woman - Cowgirl Boots - Used Brown
NECKLACE: (luc) Gloria Necklace & Earrings, Turqouise/MTrio
BRACELET: (luc) Gloria Bracelets, Turqouise/MTrio
HAIR: Full Avatar_Opium v1.1 [Collectors Box]
SKIN: []::Tuli::[] HOPE tan :: summer
COW & MILKING ACCESSORIES: Sway's Farm Set - Cow

No comments:

Post a Comment