Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Waiting for Inspiration

Waiting for Inspiration

Blogging is a lot of fun, I love putting outfits together, trying styles, especially when it's something I want to try in RL but don't want to spend the money on until I know I would really like it, Many times my SL outfits get recreated in RL and vice versa. I am an artist in RL so my SL home has a studio in it as well because if makes me feel at home and brings a little piece of me into SL. Sitting in it waiting for inspiration or for someone to come home is comforting, relaxing. It's my safe place. We all need a safe place where we can just let everything go and just be, just sit and let the stresses fade and the inspirations come. To do this is comfort is key, This outfit is so comfortable just easy and relaxed. Cardigan, tee, denim shorts, a scarf because it's still a little nippy, broken in boots, ponytail in case the inspiration hits and I get to work, So my advice to anyone is RL or SL make sure you have a place that is your safety zone, where you always feel at ease and can regroup, become inspired or just plain relax.

Sweater: MotiAme Cardigan in Beige with Cropped Top available at Uber
Scarf: BoHo HoBo Scarf in Rainbow Stripes
Shorts: Emery Harvey Denim Shorts available at Fameshed
Boots Reign Captive Boots in Caramel available at Fameshed
Hair: Truth Harmony Pony Tail from Red Pack
Bracelet: Izzie's Coin Bracelet in Gold available at Uber
Earings: Mandala Tefutefu in Multi Rainbow
Rings: ieQed Laura Ring set available at Collabor88
Body: Maitryea Lara Mesh Body

No comments:

Post a Comment